Monday 21 January 2013

Look what I forgot I had!

Oh my goodness me, just goes to show we crafters often forget what we have! While looking for something else tonight I found this lovely heart doily die that I bought ages ago and hmmm probably only used twice! So tonight I have been using it again! Cut out with smooth red card for valentines! Just got to make a card to go with it now lol  And this time I am going to put it in my embossing folder box so it never gets forgotten again! Well hopefully it won't


2 comments:

Roma said...

Wow this die is fab ! look forward to seeing the finished card x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

oooohhh I love that die! Look forward to seeing what you make with this. Love Alison xxx

SandraCraftyCardz Etsy Shop Lots of personalised Gifts Available for everyone!