Sunday 3 February 2013

Experimenting again!

Am trying really hard to push my imagination a little and come out of my comfort zone. I bought the birthday and with love sentiments recently from MCS and to be honest am not to impressed with them! But I have them now so got to try and use them up or they will just stay in a box never to see the light of day again.

I am wondering if perhaps I should have broken the colour up a bit more, am thinking the colours are a little to alike, I was trying to create different tones of lilac with the other colours put into lift it, but think I failed. But its all a learning curve as they say!

Thanks for stopping by, love all your visits and your feedback.


8 comments:

Lors said...

Such a lovely card, happy blogging x

ChrisAndCat said...

This is really pretty, such a cute image.

Sandra H said...

Totally stunning x

Angela said...

Beautiful card. I think the subtle changes in colours works really well and makes a very pretty card.

Unknown said...

I think your colours work well so don't worry. Lovely, pretty card. Maddy x

crafty-stamper said...

Pretty card and cute image
carol x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Lovely card the image is so cute. Love Alison xxx

Unknown said...

Very sweet card.
Just doing a bit of docrafts blog hopping.
Kaz.xx

SandraCraftyCardz Etsy Shop Lots of personalised Gifts Available for everyone!