Friday 27 May 2011

New Cutting File Templates uploaded

Good Morning eveyone,
I have uploaded a few more of my blank card cutting templates, all the cutlines have been set for you so you can cut and go basically if you require assistance with the best cut settings then please don't hesitate to ask me, the blanks I have cut to show you were cut on 200gsm card, I have left room for you to add your own decorations, but if you wish you can move the main embellishment around to suit yourself, again if you require help to do this just ask me.

To view my latest templates please click Studio Cutting Files located at the top of this page, or click the link

http://sandracraftycardz.blogspot.com/p/silhouette-studio-cutting-files.html
Hugs

Sandra

No comments:

SandraCraftyCardz Etsy Shop Lots of personalised Gifts Available for everyone!