Saturday 9 July 2011

Playing with Mats

Was having a little play with mats tonight experimenting I think is the word I am looking for!! Anyways this is how it came out, have inked the bottom mat edges with pink and top mat with gold it gives it a little sparkle! and still working my way through my FF stash!!! Was sorting my boxes out today and across a load of Christmas ff as well!!!! oh dear me thinks I have too much 'stash' So am thinking of cracking on with some christmas cards tomorrow just seems way to early, but before you know it it will be here again!!!!






Thanks for visiting today!! Hugs Sandi

6 comments:

Alizabethy said...

I love experimenting too - you never know quite how cards will turn out!

Heather said...

lovely card xx

Sandra H said...

I love to do some expeerimenting too and you have done a fab job:) Sandra H

Wendy said...

So sweet,lovely card.
Wendy xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Gorgeous Sandra, great experimenting :-) Sorry I am late on the leap blog-youll see why if you see my post on docrafts lol! Elaine-xxx-

'The Crafting Owl' said...

Lovely card. It's amazing what you can do what you just have a play!

SandraCraftyCardz Etsy Shop Lots of personalised Gifts Available for everyone!